Careers at Inverlochy Castle Management International
ICMI Trainee Program
ICMI is currently looking for young, vibrant and ambitious young persons to join our training program. We pride ourselves on the highest level of service and attention to detail is paramount. Candidates should be of the highest professional calibre, able to organize and motivate themselves and those around them. They must be hard working and committed to a career in the hospitality industry. The role consists of working away from home. You would be expected to carry out placements of up to 6 months at various properties. This is an excellent opportunity to progress within the industry. This is a full time position and you must be able to work within the United Kingdom.
The ideal candidate for this position: Must have previous experience of a minimum of 12 months within a 4 or 5 star hotel at any level. Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service, must be standards driven and detail-orientated. Overall a strong drive to create a career path for themselves in the industry. Applicants must have a good level of English both spoken and understanding. We do ask that any applications should be in English please.
ICMI Reservations & Events Co Ordinator
ICMI is currently looking for a Reservations & Events Co Ordinator to maximize hotel’s rooms, meetings and events revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving, handling and processing all enquiries under the direction of the Reservations Manager. The job incumbent should work in line with company and hotel’s guidelines, business plans and service concepts. The successful candidate will have fluent English written and spoken. This is a full time post based in Edinburgh.
PROFESSIONAL TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets guests over the phone in a friendly, courteous manner, using the hotel and departmental greeting.
- Records reservation information accurately.
- Records requests for special accommodations and suites.
- Maximises guest satisfaction by communicating customer specifications to hotel
- Keeps Reservations Manager informed of new group bookings & Business Blocks and manage the final details of room only groups.
- Maximises customer satisfaction and hotel revenue by promoting hotel restaurants and other services and facilities to guests.
- To understand the rate structure and current promotions.
- Handles all special requests appropriately.
- Achieves maximum occupancy and average rate by utilising yield management as directed by the Revenue Manager
- Sets up and maintains filing, trace, and communication systems, and follow-up procedures in line with guidelines
- Surpasses guest satisfaction (internal or external guests) by thoroughly understanding their needs, actively seeking guest feedback, and following up with relevant colleagues to ensure that all guest requests are delivered completely.
- Takes personal ownership in case complaints occur, to ensure that all guest issues are resolved.
Promotes empowerment to solve guest issues quickly and effectively, by understanding the levels of authority within the department and familiarizing with procedures related to solving common guest complaints and concerns.
- Creates a positive hotel image in every interaction.